Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 is still some way off from releasing – September 4th, 2020 – but that hasn’t stopped Activision putting out a launch trailer anyway. Better early than late though, right?
The new trailer is all captured in 4K so it looks suitably radical. It also gives us a look at some of the iconic levels from the two games, including my all-time favourite level, School 2. Oh, and there’s an alien.
If you’ve pre-ordered the game on PS4 or Xbox One (I pre-ordered on Xbox One… I’m scum, I know…) then you’ll be able to give the Warehouse level a go in the “free” demo. It’s not really free as you have to stump up the money for the full game to get access to the demo, but this is Activision after all.
We’ll have a little pre-release preview video in the next couple of days, so be on the lookout for our early impressions. Fingers crossed it’s not a dumpster fire like Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5…
About the game:
- Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the full pro roster
- Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack
- Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ series
- Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leaderboards