Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and with its release comes the inevitable day one update, which actually includes three updates bringing the game up to version 1.04.
The updates fix a few instances where the game can crash, as well as improving a few animations here and there and squashing some bugs. To be fair, I never came across any major issues during my time with the game, and what few there were did nothing to detract from the sheer awesome fun of the game. You can read my review through here, or watch it up above.
Below you’ll find the THPS1+2 updates notes:
Update version 1.04
- Bug Fixes
Update version 1.03
- Matchmaking bug fixes
Update version 1.02
- Players in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 can now create parties with up to 8 players and play in normal and competitive playlists
- Various crashes were fixed.
- Reduced VO celebration on large combos
- A slight balance penalty was added to short hop special manuals
- XP gain has been reduced on extremely short runs
- Various bugs in the environment and character graphics have been corrected
- Skater trick animations of skaters have been polished up
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)