Fancy yourself as a courier but FedEx won’t look at you twice because of, well, whatever your damage is? Then the Totally Reliable Delivery Service will let you live out your courier dreams on PS4 when it releases later this year, all without the risk of a DUI – or worse.
Developer We’re Five Games and publisher tinyBuild have announced that Totally Reliable Delivery Service will be releasing on PS4, PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on April 1st, 2020. The day of fools. Is it an omen? Who knows.
The game looks absolutely mental in the trailer up above. You and three friends can work together to deliver goods across seven islands, all while contending with the barmy ragdoll physics and the 20+ vehicles and their equally barmy handling. There’s a lot to see and do in Totally Reliable Delivery Service, and if you’re attending PAX EAST 2020, you’ll be able to go hands-on with the game ahead of its release as the developers are showing it off at the event in Boston.
- Physics engine with hilarious ragdoll characters
- 1-4 Players Online & Splitscreen Multiplayer
- Host Public or Private lobbies to play with your friends
- Quick join into random public lobbies & make new friends
- 100+ Deliveries and Objectives
- 20+ Land, Air, and Sea Vehicles
- Countless combinations of character customization options
- Massive open world to explore & secrets to find