Headup Games has announced today the release date for its steampunk RPG Trulon: The Shadow Engine. You’ll be dealing damage with card-based combat this September 12th when the game releases digitally on PS4.
According to the developers, the game will feature traditional deck management with random elements, along with tactical gameplay that’s designed to make hardcore RPG players and newcomers feel comfortable from the start. Handy for the numbskulls among us, right?
- Unique card combat system with a deep strategy
- Battle enemies using a collection of over 50 unique cards
- Over seven hours of single player action and adventure
- Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
- Solve puzzles and interact with over a hundred NPCs
- Beautiful setting featuring a mix of steampunk and JRPG
- Spin-off story from the original Trulon novel
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)