There’s a new update out today for Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. The new update, version 1.20, brings back the Classic Mode to the Beta Playlist, as well as a few other new bits and bobs.
For multiplayer users there’s a new Ranked Season kicking off with a brand new qualifying system, as well as a new Master Rank update. Players will now be judged more fairly on their in-game performances in order to level up, rather than grinding for points. Sounds better to us.
And, as is customary, there are the usual bug fixes, though on this occasion they’re all for the multiplayer portion of the game.
- Bug fix for awarded chests not opening for the player
- Bug fix for players that are unable to connect to multiplayer or are taking a long time to connect to multiplayer
- Fix for profile data loss
- Accounts that were affected by the profile loss will have their level restored
- Fixed several crashes
- Bug fix for multiplayer audio settings resetting when backing out to the main menu
- Adjusted weapon skins to fix bright weapon skin issues in certain levels
The new update is available now and will run you around 388MB of hard drive space/bandwidth. Not too big, then.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)