Priced at £19.99/€24.99/$24.99, Unturned is a budget-friendly release for fans of open-world zombie survival games. So, everybody, yeah?
In Unturned, you take on the role of a survivor dropped into a world full of zombies. You must work with friends to forge alliances with the living, and eke out an existence by searching for food, clothes, weapons, and resources in order to survive. Creating stronghold defences is essential to fending off the zombie hordes, as is levelling up and upgrading your character.
- Massive maps – explore up to 8 sandbox maps by traveling by land, air, and sea
- Craft – create your equipment and structures from supplies you collect
- Power up – upgrade skills in three categories: Offense, Defense, Support
- Customise – avatars can be fully cosmetically personalized
- Multiplayer – brave zombies and other foes alone or team up with friends
- Split Screen – play locally with a friend in split-screen mode
- Compete or ally – attempt to form alliances with other players or take out all the competition
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)