Merge Games and One-O-One Games and IV Productions (try saying that five times fast) have announced today that VR Ping Pong Pro will be releasing on PSVR and PCVR headsets on November 12th, 2019.
The game will come with eight photo-realistic stages, ranging from arcades to stadiums, and even Japanese gardens to play some ping pon in. There’s single-player offline play against A.I., with several different game modes, mini-games, several difficulty options and lots of customisation.
If you want to prove that you’re the baddest ping-ponger there ever was, you can take your game online and play against others, either in singles matches or even tournaments with other players from all over the world. No doubt there will be a Reddit community dedicated to VR Ping Pong Pro. I’ll be there on day one.
VR Ping Pong Pro will release on November 12th, 2019 for £19,99/$24,99/€24,99, and will be available on PSVR and PCVR headsets.
- Singles Match – (Player vs CPU or Player 1 vs Player 2)
- Online multiplayer – choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world
- Become the best in Tournament Mode
- Exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- A variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action
- True to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you’re really there!
- A wide array of customisable rackets and ping pong balls!
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)