Ubisoft has pushed out a new update today – version 1.05 – for the latest instalment in the Watch Dogs series, Watch Dogs Legion.
The update is available to download and install now, and it will take up 1.7GB of hard drive space, depending on your platform; on Stadia, that would be… nil.
The patch notes are extensive, and there are plenty of issues being given attention to by the developers. Thankfully, some of the bigger ones are already being dealt with, like the game crashing. Below you’ll find the full patch notes, courtesy of Ubisoft:
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Optimized HDR support to reduce flickering experienced in specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect cinematic to play after choosing one of the options in the “More Human Than Human” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to miss characters and sound when starting the cinematic with a ranged weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause personal drones to not have the proper UI indicator showing their location when being called.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio files to not automatically play when being picked up.
- Fixed an issue causing enemy Rusher archetypes to constantly shout. A bit too chatty, innit?
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when swapping operatives near the Buckingham Palace.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hacking puzzle to become stuck after using the Viral Hacking ability during the “The Face of the Enemy” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the operative to hold a gun during the “In Full Blume” mission cinematic when interacting with the objective marker while having certain weapons drawn.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an operative to get stuck in a looping animation after equipping the LTL APGL weapon.
- Fixed an issue causing the hologram of the Leopard Mask to appear behind the operative instead of the glass of the mask.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the credits to roll before the loading screen had finished. Roll credits!
- Fixed crash that could occur when starting a new game.
- Fixed certain graphical glitches occurring when frequently switching between the loadout menu of operatives in the team app.
- Corrected the photo sharing hashtag to now be #WatchDogsLegion. Show us your pictures, DedSec!
- Fixed an issue that could cause player characters and NPCs to become pixelated in the “Battersea” area.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving the “Oral History” achievement
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when deleting a selected photo from the gallery app.
- Fixed graphical corruption that occurred during the “The Harvest” mission cinematic.
- Clarified the exit prompt when closing the game on Stadia.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Historian”, “Discoverer” and “Collector” challenges to not unlock.
- Fixed an issue where Ubisoft Connect challenges did not complete for Stadia players.
- Fixed an issue that caused placeholder art to show in the HUD after purchasing cosmetic items from the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue causing the shoulder piece of the Space DJ outfit to stick out.
- Fixed a clipping issue on the female version of Marcus’ Jacket.
- Fixed missing shoulder pads and breast pocket on the Spy Pack Jacket.
- Fixed hologram issues for the King of the Jungle and Viper masks.
- The GPS marker will now continue to show until players enter the mission location when using auto-drive to travel to the mission area.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)