No Man’s Sky has been hyped to hell and back over the course of the last year or so. We’re so close to its release that we can almost taste the weird planets that populate its immense galaxy, yet we’re still so far.
The good news is that you can order the game’s Limited Edition copy, albeit from Amazon Germany. The Limited Edition was announced a while back but literally no retailers are accepting pre-orders just yet. Not even GameStop, and they bloody love money, though we expect they’ll be opening the doors on the pre-orders pretty soon.
It’s possible that the Limited Edition will sell out pretty sharpish once it’s available on the likes of Amazon US, Amazon UK and other retailers, so if you’re desperate to guarantee yourself a copy of the fancier edition, it’s always a viable option to buy it from Amazon Germany. You’ll pay a few bob extra for the postage, mind, but at least you’ll have something to show for it.
- CONTENTS OF LIMITED EDITION: SteelBook case including No Man’s Sky PS4 game
- Adventures in No Man’s Sky Comic – Featuring two stories set in the No Man’s Sky universe, with contributions from Dave Gibbons (Watchmen), James Swallow (Star Trek: Titan), and Angus McKie
- The Art of No Man’s Sky – 48 page art book featuring a host of concept art
- PS4 Dynamic Theme – Immerse yourself in the world of No Man’s Sky with this unique PlayStation 4 system themewith beautiful abstract art inspired by the game’s vast, mysterious universe
- Bonus In-game DLC – Photonix Core advanced ship boost, Trader Charisma bonus set of valuable resources, and Boltcaster SM weapon blueprint
No Man’s Sky is set to shoot for the stars this June 22nd. To infinity, and beyond!
Looking forward to venturing into the unknown with No Man’s Sky, or are you saving your money for, er, Ghostbusters instead? Comments down below.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)