We’ve already got a decent 4v4 tactical shooter in the form of Firewall Zero Hour, but there’s another soon to enter the fray: Zero Killed.
The game, which is fairly similar in execution, will release later this month for PCVR headsets (September 26th) with a beta releasing on September 17th.
However, PSVR owners won’t be shooting anyone in Zero Killed any time soon. The press release notes the release dates for the PCVR game, but there’s no word on the PSVR release date. Instead, the developer states that a PSVR release will follow after.
It’s a little vague and it could mean anything, really, but I don’t think anybody will be crying into their headsets; Firewall Zero Hour is currently filling that tactical shooter void pretty well. Still, another wouldn’t hurt, so let’s hope it’s sooner rather than later.
There’s a summary of features down below, and then if you aim your ironsights toward the top of this article you’ll find the latest trailer for the game. Be warned, however, as it’s maximum cheese.
ZERO KILLED MAIN FEATURES:
- 4 vs. 4 multiplayer gameplay.
- 10 completely different characters to choose from, all with unique gadgets, equipment, perks, and personalities.
- 4 game modes:
- Data Steal
- 3 unique locations:
- Traverse the world without teleporting, including sprinting, climbing or sliding down a ladder. Our motion sickness free technology will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the game world, without the risk of your enemy teleporting out of nowhere and attacking you from behind.
- Loads of equipment and gadgets that can be used to gain an advantage over the opposing team. Grenades, mines, sonar, explosives, deployable shields, and more!
- Real life interactions with the environment and objects. The enemy throws a grenade your way? Throw it back! Your team mate under heavy fire and out of ammo? Toss him your spare magazine. Do all you’d normally do on a regular battlefield.
- Realistic weapons behavior, including recoil, damage model, and obstacle penetration. All weapons are enhanced with easy to use in VR holographic or laser sights.
- Destructible environment. Doors blocking your way or your enemy using a wooden cover to hide? Smash them, blow them apart, or crash through them. And don’t forget to duck, cover, and keep moving to avoid getting hit. Just like you would in real life!
- Tagging system – crucial to victory on the battlefield. Remember that knowing your enemy’s position gives you a big advantage and greatly increases your chance of victory.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)